Current time: 04-27-2017, 03:13 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegisterLogin with Facebook)
View New Posts | View Today's Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FS: 2006 WRX Limited Wagon
11-09-2016, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2016 11:30 AM by jtruss.)

NAME: J. Russell
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: cashiers check, certified check
................................................................................​.......................

ITEM: 2006 Subaru WRX Limited
PRICE: $11,000 (dropped from $11,500 on Sunday 11/13 after my mechanic reminded me that the front brakes need replacing).

I'm the first and only owner and had this car delivered to me in 2005 with 12 miles on the odometer (currently at 94,175). It's been garage kept for the duration of its life and meticulously cared for. A unique car for 2006 as HP was boosted to 230 from what had been the standard 223 in previous models with an accompanying compliment of torque. I had a SPT stainless cat-back exhaust installed not long after buying. The car is black obsidian pearl with tan leather seats and two-tone accents on the door panels. It features a sun-roof, heated seats, a 5-speed manual transmission and factory UV glass. The car has never been tracked or rallied and has been maintained as near as in new condition as possible with several cosmetic replacement parts along the way (front grill, rocker panel/side spoilers, painted hood, OEM wheel replacements). The factory 6-disc CD has been replaced with a Pioneer AM/FM/CD with auxiliary input and USB port. Currently fitted with Pirelli P7 all seasons that are on third rotation. All repair receipts available for review which include:

- Clutch at 85,000
- Timing belt at 90,000
- Secondary air injection pump
- Radiator
- Front axle seals
- rebuilt shifter linkage (completed 2 weeks ago)

Spare parts include:

- Front rotors
- Spare rocker panel/side spoilers (I was thinking of coating with Line-x)
- Rally Armour rally flaps (for the winter months - car presently fitted with standard Subaru splash guards)
- Cabin air filter (just bought and will likely install before sold)
- K&N box filter (currently running standard Subaru filter)

The mechanic for this car is Ronnie Barrett at Hyman Brothers (formerly Pence) Subaru,
Paintless Dent Repair by John Buerkley (formerly of Dent Wizard), and
Any paint work (when needed) was completed by the Pence Body Shop.

The car has been included in the Takata airbag recall and the replacement bag is currently on order and will likely be here by the end of November.

I have researched the KBB value so low-balls will be ignored. Also, no test drives without a firm commitment. I'll drive you the first time.

And I'm selling because I stumbled onto a deal on an A5 that I couldn't refuse, otherwise I'd be keeping the Subie.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: FS: 2006 WRX Limited Wagon
Sold - car now resides in the Research Triange.
02-03-2017, 12:07 AM
RE: FS: 2006 WRX Limited Wagon
How much did you sell this car?

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Twitter MySpace