Current time: 06-19-2019, 03:50 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegisterLogin with Facebook)
View New Posts | View Today's Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
C&CR Indefinitely Cancelled!
05-26-2015, 11:00 PM
C&CR Indefinitely Cancelled!
*****IMPORTANT UPDATE for C&CR this Weekend 5/30/15*****
We have been asked to leave our current venue at The Innsbrook Shoppes by the owner of the lot. Stemming from an ongoing issue with parking, the owner has received formal complaints from several of his tenants. Though we have implemented several different solutions to assist with alleviating us from issue; unfortunately, this ongoing problem has introduced the opportunity of legal issues for the lot owner.
Though we must stop gathering at this location, we would like to take the time to give a special and HUGE thanks to Boychik's Deli, Joey's Hot Dogs and the lot owner for welcoming us for several great years! We appreciate them allowing us to gather there.
But please do not fear, the "class" we have shown has actually really paid off...Thank you! We currently are working on a new venue that will have a few new vendors open for service and a lot more parking for those that show their car(s) off! This is still in the works but hopefully we will be able to announce the new venue soon. We greatly appreciate all of the support from all of the great enthusiasts of RVA through out all of these years. Thanks everyone for the continued support.
WE WILL BE BACK SOON!

Drive Fast & Take Chances
'07 Porsche Cayman S
'14 SRT Viper

Past pride: '05 350Z, '86 Porsche 951
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2015, 03:23 PM
RE: C&CR Indefinitely Cancelled!
My kids (and I) will be sad to miss out on our Bi weekly breakfast at Boychik's.
Ill mention some lots that could maybe fit us, no idea if they're available or people would wanna go etc...

RIR parking lot
Old torndown Azaelea Mall lot
there and old farm school rigth by 288 and Patterson - lots of cool creepy photo opps
West Chester Commons
theres a lot at the intersection of Willis road and Jeff Davis that used to be a Drive-in which they use for an occasional flea market
there is the closed down Toys R Us on Quiocasson

granted all those are questionable and would required food trucks
Find all posts by this user
05-27-2015, 07:38 PM
(05-27-2015 03:23 PM)niburu Wrote:  My kids (and I) will be sad to miss out on our Bi weekly breakfast at Boychik's.
Ill mention some lots that could maybe fit us, no idea if they're available or people would wanna go etc...

RIR parking lot
Old torndown Azaelea Mall lot
there and old farm school rigth by 288 and Patterson - lots of cool creepy photo opps
West Chester Commons
theres a lot at the intersection of Willis road and Jeff Davis that used to be a Drive-in which they use for an occasional flea market
there is the closed down Toys R Us on Quiocasson

granted all those are questionable and would required food trucks

Yea it is kind of depressing but don't worry we have some plans in the works and hopefully we will have a new location with more parking and a few new/different vendors.

These are all great places. I will keep some in mind...there are some we have tried but it didn't work out.

Drive Fast & Take Chances
'07 Porsche Cayman S
'14 SRT Viper

Past pride: '05 350Z, '86 Porsche 951
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-28-2015, 08:53 AM
(05-27-2015 07:38 PM)Kman S Wrote:  These are all great places. I will keep some in mind...there are some we have tried but it didn't work out.

thats kinda what I figured

if need be, we might wanna try setting the meet an hour ealier
05-30-2015, 10:55 AM
Also don't forget to stress the fact that way too many people are standing on the gas pedal and leaving in a irresponsible manner! There should be NONE!
Have some self control or we will not have any C&CR's !!

Mike

Say Hello To My Little Friend ... 351C !

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Twitter MySpace