Cars & Coffee Richmond Forum
Signature? - Printable Version

+- Cars & Coffee Richmond Forum (http://carsandcoffeerichmond.com/ccr/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Website & Forum Feedback (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Signature? (/showthread.php?tid=300)

Signature? - getfast - 08-24-2013 04:35 PM

I can't for the life of me figure out how to make a signature. I go to "User CP" and it's nowhere to be found under "Edit Profile"... any ideas? Thanks!

RE: Signature? - Chip - 08-24-2013 05:21 PM

Look to the left in the CP window for "Your Profile", hit "edit signature" and type in what you want to add and save it.

RE: Signature? - getfast - 08-24-2013 05:58 PM

Thanks, but there is no "edit signature" showing for me in the left menu under "your profile"... Screen capture attached.

RE: Signature? - Hkspwrsche - 08-24-2013 11:12 PM

Try a new post I see it on your CP

RE: Signature? - getfast - 08-24-2013 11:37 PM

Trying a new post...

EDIT: no sig. Not a big deal, just thought it might be a glitch that affects others too... If it's there I sure can't find it.

RE: Signature? - phurst - 08-24-2013 11:57 PM

That's weird, I can see it too in the CP. I bet it's some setting Kenny has to change. Maybe he hasn't enabled signatures on vendor accounts.

RE: Signature? - getfast - 08-25-2013 09:57 AM

I'm a vendor? Big Grin Anyway, thanks all. No worries. I just like to "sign" my posts here and everywhere else. (It helps me put faces to names to screen names when others do that, so I try to do the same...)

RE: Signature? - getfast - 01-24-2014 12:01 PM

Yep still won't let me post a signature no matter what I do. And I keep forgetting to 'sign' my posts manually.

RE: Signature? - Kman S - 03-18-2014 03:23 PM

Sorry just seeing this. I will take a look later today and see what it is. I haven't changed the settings in a long time. Maybe I did something and didn't realize it.