Current time: 07-04-2020, 12:19 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegisterLogin with Facebook)
View New Posts | View Today's Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
(5) 2013 Rubicon wheels (rim and tire) TPMS, lug nuts, GREAT condition - $900
05-08-2014, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2014 11:46 AM by dalearyous.)
Exclamation (5) 2013 Rubicon wheels (rim and tire) TPMS, lug nuts, GREAT condition - $900
i am selling 5 rubicon wheels. they have 12k miles on them and in great condition. i rotated in the spare around 8k miles. i have left the tire pressure monitor sensors in the wheels so they will sync up with your jeep. the wheels will also include the lug nuts. they are in great condition and were kept clean (garage kept, under cover at work).

the reason this listing is cheaper than most is that the current spare has scrapes on the sidewall from the garage door and i cannot vouch for the integrity of the tire (see picture). so basically 5 great rims, 4 great tires, 1 questionable tire.

*edit* i had the spare tested and it holds just fine. i would consider it an offroad spare and not something that gets rotated in.

$900 OBO. i have attached picture of the wheel, a picture of the tread, and a picture of the spare wheel.

[Image: wheel.jpeg]
[Image: tread.jpeg]
[Image: scrape.jpeg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: (5) 2013 Rubicon wheels (rim and tire) TPMS, lug nuts, GREAT condition - $1000
$900 price bump

i also have shocks, springs, bumpers, and control arms. all stock '13 rubicon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Twitter MySpace