Current time: 09-21-2019, 10:03 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegisterLogin with Facebook)
View New Posts | View Today's Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FS: 2007 Porsche Cayman S
08-15-2016, 09:03 PM
FS: 2007 Porsche Cayman S
NAME: Kenny Holder
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Cash, Money Order, or Cashier's check
------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM: 2007 Porsche Cayman S
PRICE: $20,000

DESCRIPTION:
  • I'm the 3rd owner (I believe...owned this car for 6 years)
  • 1st owner with reported accident on carfax
  • Front bumper repainted while owned 2 times
  • Driven daily. My daily driver so miles change daily but currently less than 128k (8/15/16)
  • New clutch @ 125k miles, new windshield, new back tires (front tires have a couple thousand miles left)
  • OEM Wheels are include but need new tires
  • Fabspeed exhaust installed (OEM Included)
  • Duck style rear spoiler included if not sold separately prior to sale of car
  • Cigar smoker car, but has been detailed heavily to remove any cigar odor.

This Porsche Cayman S is my daily driver and currently has around 128k miles as you can see from a picture taken over the weekend of 8/14/16. This car is driven daily so the miles will change daily. I've had this car for 6 years now and it has been great and still is a great car. Mechanically this car is perfect with no issues. Again, this is my daily driver, so I drive this car everywhere. I purchased the car in Atlanta and flew down to pick it up. I don't drive this car hard at all but I do drive it everywhere. It was my first Porsche (my dream car to own...a Porsche in general) so I really love this car but it's time to move on for me.

I recently purchased new tires for the back wheels (black and red wheels), a new front windsheild and replaced the clutch (around 125k miles). The front tires have a couple thousand miles left on them...they never seem to need replacing when the back wheels need new back tires. The car has a Fabspeed Exhaust installed right now but the OEM exhuaust is included with this sale also. I may be putting the OEM exhaust back on soon and selling the Fabspeed exhaust seperately but it sounds better than stock. You can take both exhausts with this deal and decide later. I am also including one set of the 3 Race stripes (carbon fiber) that go down the middle of the car. I purchased them a long time ago but never put them on the car. I've never put a clear bra on the front bumper but I did get it repainted about a year in a half ago due to someone tapping my bumper while in a parallel parking situation (this was the second time this has happened). I stopped driving this car to places where parking is not the best so just small nicks on the bumper.

There is curb rash on the red and black wheels...I snapped some pictures that are close. They are not show quality wheels but for the most part look great on the car. But again this deal comes with the OEM wheels. I haven't had them on the car for several years now and they need new tires, if you wanted to use them. I didn't put new tires on those because people are particular with tire brands. I also will be including (if I don't get it sold separately prior) a "duck" style rear spoiler that is ready to be prepped and painted.

The interior is pretty nice also. There's not many blemishes but there's pictures where you can see any blemishes that I can think of. The car did have cigars smoked in it but the recent detail has left the interior smelling like lemons. The passenger side footwell mat is in perfect condition. The driver side mat is less than perfect. There was a hole in the mat prior to my purchase, and as I drove the car I could see why. Your heal rests there for the clutch. It's a bad habit but I never replaced the $150 mat because I didn't want to put a hole in another mat and I be at a loss of money. I forgot to put the mats back in for these pictures but I can send pics on request.

I am the 2nd or 3rd owner and there is a prior accident reported when the car had about 3200 miles on the car. And I've made 2 claims on this car for parking lot rash on different occassions. This car was mostly serviced at Delta V Motorsports in Richmond VA but was also serviced at EuroClassics a few times when I first purchased the vehichle. The last recommended service done was a minor and major, along with the starter coils (crack in the case that caused misfire at times) at EuroClassics when the car had around 60k miles. After that differnt issues were addressed at Delta V Motorsports. I did not keep all of my receipts but I do have receipts from the past year in a half of work completed. I've only had 2 big issues resulting in an estimated maintenance bill of around $3500 but on average it costs about $1000-$1400 a year to take care of this vehicle. Though almost a 10 year old car, you would not be able to tell because it is a daily driven car that's taken care of.

Please feel free to ask any question you may have and I can take pictures on request. Serious inquiries only. I have an offer from a dealership so low ball offers will be ignored.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Drive Fast & Take Chances
'07 Porsche Cayman S
'14 SRT Viper

Past pride: '05 350Z, '86 Porsche 951
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2016, 09:08 PM
RE: FS: 2007 Porsche Cayman S
More pics

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Drive Fast & Take Chances