Current time: 09-21-2019, 06:03 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegisterLogin with Facebook)
View New Posts | View Today's Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Delta V Review
07-27-2016, 09:16 AM
Delta V Review
I wasn't sure where to take my Audi when I first moved here and I was leaking coolant. I did my research on what could be wrong, what the parts cost, and what it would take to replace each of them. Someone suggested Delta V so I gave them a call and stopped by the shop.

I was a kid in a candy store. The Porsches, VWs, BMWs, and Subarus that were in the shop at the time made me completely forget why I was there in the first place.
I met a couple people at the shop and we talked cars for a bit before getting to my Audi. I left my car there and waited for a call. The next day Glenn called me and told me what the issue was. We went over the cost of parts and labor; I was pleased. It was at the minimum of what I would have expected a shop to charge for the service.

I have taken my car and my fiances car there a couple of times since then. The service, communication, and prices are exactly what you would want out of a mechanic shop.

[Image: C-C-R_forum_sig_2_zpsvvfrwh4d.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Twitter MySpace